I am glad to greet the shortest day of 2019.
Things lost this month:
- A very fine fellow: my nephew, Arthur.
- A very fine art tool: right 1/3 of my 1st digit on the left hand – I think my ‘assessor of all’ brain keeps looking for it.
- A very fine job.
Things gained this month:
- A very fine reestablished belief in ‘Everything happens for a reason’
- A very fine reestablishment of my belief in myself to keep rowing, in the Viking sense – and the blessing of new connections and a new role after the new year as Sales Coordinator for a Franchise Consultant for a few hours a week.
- A very fine reestablishment in remembering I do not have the woes of the world on my shoulders – its just me here, and I can get out of my own way