So, thanks to the pillow covers I sewed for Lianie, I remembered I bought a new down-ish pillow that had a nice cover to it. I also had a request to make a badge holder, and so the inspecting, measuring and planning commenced.
The first thing I did was cut off the zipper so I could up-cycle it…
Then, I snipped of just what was needed towards the carrying strap (lucky me! I did not have to make bias tape!! 🙂
Squidging, this is… most often takes the assistance of the cat feeder.
I am truly not a fan of using tissue to help the sewing go smoothly on vinyl… my choice is to tape the bottom of the foot or use grocery bags to enable the slippage.
Well the glue here is wet, but this little pouch (with a hidden charge-card pocket) will keep it allllll dry!
(might even add a tiny zipper to the back or side of the next one… weeee!)